Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Sweet

Meet Voyage. This is a new Party of Five kit from SweetGeorgia Yarns. The denims are fabulous. So fabulous that we have the colours in full skeins of Tough Love Sock as well.
Whitewater
Clearwater
Watershed
Hudson
Marine

What is a Party of Five kit? It is 5 mini skeins of sock yarn (80% superwash merino, 20% nylon) with a total yardage of 480m (525 yards).
Whisper is beautiful too.

We were busy unpacking a very special box today (pictures tomorrow because another box is coming) so I didn't have much time to work on the website. The Party of Five kits are online and I'll get the full skeins up in the next few days.

Magician
London Fog
Jasmine
Pacific Spirit
Mirror Pond
Lupine

There is a rule in our family - No Secrets. Even if I try I can't keep one. Uschitita arrived this morning. The first box. There will be 148 more skeins tomorrow. I was going to wait until  the second box arrived but I had to share.
These are the colours I chose for Dotted Rays, Speckled Fade. I think. Everything could change tomorrow when the other colours arrive.

No comments: