Thursday, July 27, 2017

New Samples

Diana finished this pretty shawl earlier in the week. I'm really liking the yellow.

Pattern: Good Vibes (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Adelaide - 2 colours, one skein each. We used Lemongrass and Sour Patch Kids

A box came from Lynda this morning with 2 projects. I need to do some rearranging of garments!
Now that I'm looking at this picture, the outfit is a bit grey. I should have put a pretty scarf on my friend. Imagine some purple or teal at the neck. If I knew how to do it I would have photoshopped in a scarf but that is way beyond my capabilities.
Pattern: Janesville Jacket (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Woolstok
We used 6 skeins of 1304 Grey Harbor and 3 skeins of 1300 Cast Iron.

Woolstok is a great yarn.
Rich in character with excellent stitch definition and easy to work with, this yarn is available in lots of colors. You’ll quickly cozy up to it, no doubt.
I have a huge scarf in it (that Diana knit) and I'm working on one myself. I need to pull it out and finish for the fall - since I'm in finishing mode this week.

Pattern: Clementine (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Dyed in the Wool - 2 colours, one skein each. We used Melancholia and Robin's Egg.

I love this!! The yarn is very soft and cozy around your neck.

I have to work two more rows in orange and then there are 24 rows of purple to finish clue 4. I know why I put it away for a while - I need to take out six rows on the other half. Then I can finish clue 3 and 4.

I mentioned that I'm in finishing mode this week. That could (who am I joking - will) change next week. There are 3 boxes on the way from Hedgehog. There are 7 boxes that weigh 333 lbs coming from madelinetosh. There is a box of Rockshelter Sock coming. Of course I'm going to start something new :)

1 comment:

Sally said...

"That could (who am I joking - will) change next week."


That a girl ! ! ! ! !