Friday, May 12, 2017

Corallina

Who doesn't love a free pattern? Thanks Rowan and Martin Storey for this pattern knit in Softyak DK.
Knit this boldly striped garter stitch cardigan designed by Martin Storey. It uses 4 shades of our lovely Softyak DK yarn, a blend of 76% cotton, 15% yak and 9% nylon and features raglan sleeves and and buttons at the front yoke. It is suitable for knitters with some experience.
Download the pattern... 

The cardigan will look great in the new colours that Rowan brought out for the summer.

Starting at the top (pink) - 247. Then going clockwise the colours are 244, 230, 249, 248

Any combination of these 5 would be awesome.

We're just getting ready to head to the airport. The flight is on time. Right now there are no delays at the border. That makes for a good start to the day. I have two knitting projects packed. Very ambitious but what if I finish something?? LOL!! Beth is going to keep my so busy that there might not be any knitting.

I started my Starting Point last night - 12 rows of the first clue are finished. I won't show any pictures for a few days in case you haven't started yet. The pattern is easy to follow and well written. An addendum came out this morning for an abbreviation that was missed.

Have a good day and I'll talk to you from warm and humid Myrtle Beach.

No comments: