Friday, October 14, 2016

The Night Before

The van was loaded quickly this morning and the drive to Woodstock took less time than expected. We set up, stopped by the store to pick up a few things and dinner was waiting when we got home.
Garments will be hung in the morning but here is a sneak peek of the booth.

The Jays game is about to start. It's too bad that it is starting so late. There is no way that I'll make it to the end. Hopefully the Jays will be winning by lots when my tea is finished and it's time to turn in.








1 comment:

Diane said...

Looks like you had room to spare to pack up!
I so enjoy your blog with all its projects! I hope one day to make it to your store or to one of these festivals to meet you and look through your gorgeous curations of yarn!!
Good luck today- my day is long as well today!

Diane Cooper