Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Debbie Bliss

The Baby Cashmerino Tonals from Debbie Bliss have arrived. The colours looked great in the pictures I showed last week but they are so much better in person.

This morning I saw my sales rep for Debbie Bliss yarns and there are more new yarns coming in a few weeks.

Cotton Denim DK
100% cotton
200m on a 100 gram ball
22 stitches = 4" on 4mm needles

A pattern book is coming for the Denim DK but I have a different pattern in my head for it.



The Churchmouse Easy Fold Poncho will look great in the Denim DK.


Rialto Luxury Sock
75% wool
25% nylon

400m on a 100gram ball

There won't be much knitting tonight. Our good friend is visiting from England and is staying with us. He is a very particular about food so it's dinner at the Keg. YUMMY!

No comments: