Sunday, January 03, 2016

ZickZack #2

I was having fun working on the ZickZack Scarf and wanted to know what it would look like in Noro Taiyo Sock. I think it looks great. I'm using 3.25mm needles and took out two pattern repeats (24 stitches). I think that I could have taken off 36 stitches. We'll see how it works out lengthwise. My colours are 47 and 70.

I'm calling this the summer version.
The popularity of the lovely color progressions of Noro's yarn has spurred the production of this softer cotton blend sock yarn. You get gorgeous color that Noro is know for, with a fiber combination that is softer and appropriate for both warm and cold weather wear. Size is approximately 420m (459 yards) in a 100g ball. 50% cotton, 17% wool, 17% nylon, 16% silk
There hasn't been a lot of knitting today because I was too busy being in charge of the TV remote. There were two important football games that I was flipping between. I hope to have more time this evening.

No comments: