Friday, January 15, 2016

Unpacking

Not my suitcase.

This morning 11 huge boxes of madelinetosh arrived at the storage unit. Lynn inventoried the yarn and brought some to the store this afternoon.

Here is twist light showing off a few of the new colours.
There are a total of 15 new colours. We have all of them in merino light. I had to pick and choose in the other thicknesses. I ordered the colours from an email and wasn't sure how the colours would look in real life. They are gorgeous.

This is undergrowth and electric rainbow in home.
100% superwash merino wool
bulky weight - 105 yards / 96 meters
knit / 10 - 14 sts = 4in or 10cm / US 10 - 13 or 6 - 9mm
crochet / 8 - 11 sts = 4in or 10cm / US K10.5 - M13 or 6.5 - 9mm

New colours in tosh sock - found pottery, rocky mountain high and electric rainbow.

merino light

The website hasn't been updated yet. I will do it as soon as possible but I'm afraid if I start now I will be up for hours in front of the computer. I'm trying to get to bed early so that I can get back on Ontario time as soon as possible.

No comments: