Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Hush

Kim Hargreaves' latest magazine, Hush, arrived today.
The Hush collection is the latest from Kim Hargreaves. It features 21 designs from tunic length cosy sweaters, fashionable mini skirts and fringes, neat cardigans and intricate cables it offers something for all knitters.
The yarns used in the magazine are Brushed Fleece, Kidsilk Haze, Big Wool Silk, Cotton Lustre, Cocoon, Felted Tweed Aran, Kid Classic, Lima, Alpaca Merino DK and Fur.










In yesterday's post I mentioned a TV show that we are watching. I wrote the wrong name. It should be Billions. The second episode didn't disappoint. It's too bad we have to wait for Sunday to see the next episode.

My day wasn't very good - I had to visit my dentist again. The freezing is coming out of my mouth and I'm not happy. I'm moving to the knitting chair for the evening. Maybe if I sit quietly and knit I'll feel better.

No comments: