Friday, May 01, 2015

Among the Wildflowers

Meet Plunge. A new colour from madelinetosh for spring. This colour is really calling my name. It's not blue. It's not green. It's not as bright as turquoise. I wouldn't call it teal. Maybe aquamarine?

Rhona came in yesterday wearing Among the Wildflowers. This kerchief is knit in one ball of Classic Elite Bella Lino and the pattern is free. It was so cute and I wasn't thinking - I should have taken of picture of Rhona wearing it. She said that she had been running errands before coming to the store and everywhere she went someone asked if she could make them one. It was so cute that I started knitting one this morning. Rhona's advice - don't bother with the fringes on the back of the neck. Instead add a few more rows before you cast off. My advice. Knit until almost finished. Then from the other end of the ball, cut the yarn for your fringe. Add the fringe that you want and then you know how much yarn you have left to finish the kerchief.

Follow Your Arrow is growing too. I'm almost finished Clue #3.
Maybe when finished I will make Follow Your Arrow 2 using pashmina in Plunge. Now the wheels are turning. And the fingers need to move faster.

No comments: