Wednesday, April 16, 2014

New bags

Something made me go to the Offhand Designs website and I'm glad that I did. There are new fabrics. And they're ready. Larisa just got the bags. She's doing her best to get them in the mail today and fingers crossed we will have them for the Frolic. I need these bags! They are awesome! I thought that I had enough bags but who are we kidding. Enough bags isn't in my vocabulary.



 Kazul Aurelia
Kazul Octavia
Arya Aurelia
 Arya Zeno
Arya Octavia

I carry my Arya every day to work. It's been my carry on bag a few times as well. I love the bag.
Today's colours of the super secret yarn.



The yarn arrived today. The box is HUGE. It is 4 feet tall. I wanted to cut it down but Beth wouldn't let me. I'm not sure what she's going to do with it. I have a feeling she might take it to her warehouse and make a fort with it. :)

The yarn is beautiful. I wanted to bring lots home with me but that would be greedy. I left it all. I'll pick mine after the Frolic.

Beth's yelling because Survivor has been taped and she wants to watch. I'm taking my time on purpose. Two things are taping upstairs which means that you can't watch regular TV. I want to watch the hockey game. If I take long enough down here writing then I can watch the end. It's been exciting so far.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Love the new bags Julie.....will you be posting when they come in the store?
Thanks!
Trina