Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring is Here!!!

Look who came out to play today. I found many excuses to run errands. :) What a beautiful day! I'm taking Beth out to dinner (not sure where yet) just so that we can go for a drive.

I did it. Ishbel was finished last night before The Mentalist started.
There is a lot of blocking to do at my house in the next few weeks. I'm going to try the newest scent from Soak - Fig
Ripened with sweet fig and lychee, and crowned by dandelions, Fig has the delicious scent of fresh-picked clean

The new Poppins bag from Namaste will be available in June. My guess is that the price will be around $105 but it will depend on the US exchange rate at the time.

A couple of reminders

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Do you have Soak Fig in the store?

Julie said...

Elizabeth - Fig is in the store.