Saturday, March 22, 2014

So Tired

It's been a busy day. For some reason I was up at 6am. We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, then off to shop for a table for the sun room. We didn't find anything that worked. Mom says that I have very expensive taste. I told her it wasn't expensive taste but I know what I want. And it usually is expensive. :) We rushed home so that dad and I could go golfing. It was a great day. Warm weather. Sun. I beat my dad. The bad-I'm tired and sore. I'm not sure if I can knit. I might need to go to bed.

The pillows for the sunroom turned out great. We definitely need more. The fabric will be heading to Atlanta on Monday.
Many of us have had a long hard winter. It's been so cold and lots of snow. Here is a bit of brightness. This tree is in my front yard.

It's official. I'm too tired to knit so I'm heading to bed. It will probably be another early morning and I'll get some done then.

No comments: