Friday, March 21, 2014

I'm Here

The flight was totally uneventful. I knit the whole way. Unfortunately I made a mistake last night and had to rip out 6 rows just before bed. I got those 6 rows done plus a few more. The rows are starting to get long!

We left a bit late but arrived early. Mom and dad picked me up and we had dinner on the way home.
My mom has been knitting like crazy. She is very proud of her work-she's going a great job. I show off every one else's knitting so it's time to share hers. This is the back and she's working on the front now.

The pattern is from Rowan (don't know the name off the top of my head) and she's using Naturally Loyal Tweed. The yarn really shows off the stitch pattern.

There were three parcels waiting for me
-kit boxes for the Frolic
-some clothes that I ordered online
-some super secret yarn

Dad offered to help me wind a skein (I miss my electric ball winder) but I was so tired that I just wanted to sit on my couch. Trying to decide if I'm going to wind one.

We have a big day planned tomorrow. Breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Then shopping for a table for the sun room. Then golf. I better get to bed soon so I'm ready to hit the ground running.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful knit. Love the tweed look.
Enjoy your away time. Snow in KW overnight.

Lois Evensen said...

Yes, her sweater is beautiful! :)