Friday, February 14, 2014

House of Cards

This is what I had to contend with when I went to bed last night. He was right in the middle. And didn't want to move.

It's time to start thinking Spring knitting. The nice weather will be coming. It always does. :)
Sirdar's new Cotton DK is in a big basket. The basket is also full of many, many leaflets and books with patterns for summer tops.
Juliet - a Summer Tweed from Debbie Bliss. Juliet is a sports weight yarn - the same thickness as Cashmerino Baby. Wouldn't a little sweater look great in this?

52% cotton, 48% acrylic
120m on a 50gram ball
25 stitches and 34 rows = 4" on 3.25mm needles
machine washable
$7.99 a ball

There is an adult pattern book with great designs.




The knitting on my Olympic sweater has been non-existent. I hope to get some done tonight because the pace has really slowed down. The front should have been finished today so I better pick it up. 

Don't forget that I keeping adding to Flipboard. When I see a pattern that I like on Ravelry or read a knitting article online that interests me, it is added to my board.

If you haven't watched season 1 of House of Cards you'd better hurry. Season 2 came out today. We will be watching at least the first episode tonight. And I have a feeling we might have it finished by Monday evening. Why Monday evening? Monday is Family Day so the store is closed. What else am I going to do but watch TV and knit :)

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

I really must comment on your first picture...glad I have Shih Tzu Julie...!