Saturday, July 13, 2013

Rowan Warm and Toasty

My dad came by earlier today to hang new flags at the store. I've been thinking about them for a few weeks but he has been so busy working that I didn't want to ask him to change them.

Did I say addictive? I started this last Sunday and I hope to have it finished tomorrow. Not bad.
Now there is a new question. I'm flying to Myrtle Beach next weekend. There are a few things that need to be done so I volunteered to go. :) What do I take? Part of me says Arizona Dream from Colinette and the other part of me says to finish Aileen-the vest I started in tosh vintage. Arizona Dream could go to Wannietta because she just finished a project. That might be the smart decision. I have until Monday to decide. Then I need to mail her yarn.

Here are a few garments from Warm and Toasty - a new magazine from Rowan for fall.
A beautiful collection of women’s accessory designs from simple shrugs and capelets to snoods and hats. Using the stunning yarns Alpaca Chunky and Tumble the collection offers small projects to keep you ‘warm and toasty’ throughout the winter months.
Alpaca Chunky is a beautiful alpaca yarn which is amazingly soft. The rounded chain construction creates a yarn which is light in weight yet warm and comforting to wear.
Beth is golfing. The dogs are visiting their grandparents. I'm going home to knit. Or nap. But I think knit because I'm almost to the last colour on the wrap.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The wrap is gorgeous! Have a good trip. :)