Saturday, October 27, 2012

Have you seen Catherine?

The scarf is growing. This is going to be a short post because I have a huge urge to sit and knit. We have to head out to a birthday party tonight and I'm trying to think of ways to get out of it. :)

I have a lot of rows to do until I get to add in the fifth colour-20 rows of beige, 2 rows of black, 132 rows of mauve, 2 rows of black and then I get to start the denim. I really want to get there tonight and see how all five colours look together. I know, I live in a dream world some days.

I started to write a blog post last night but couldn't finish it. I was way too upset. My Catherine Cowl (the one that I knit) was missing. I know that I saw her early in the day but at closing time she was gone. I'm hoping that someone picked her up and set her down somewhere in the store and that Cathy or Jane will find her for me. If you are shopping in the store this week please let us know if you find her.

Have a good evening and I hope you are dry. We had lots of rain this morning but right now it has stopped. Mom and dad left Myrtle very early this morning so that they could do the drive before the majority of the rain hits. The plus side of the rain is that we (you and I) can sit in the house and knit tomorrow without feeling guilty. :)

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, my something missing. I used to hate that when I was doing fairs with merchandise spread out. I hope you find it!