Monday, October 29, 2012

Go Away Storm

After I published my post last night I continued to knit while watching the end of the baseball game.

14 rows mauve
2 rows black
14 rows denim

This morning I took the scarf outside to get a picture in natural light. It wasn't good light. :) What a dreary day.

Here is a close up of the colours. The denim (left) and grey (right) are very close. I think I should have changed the grey but when done I'm hoping that the colours will look different.

My day consisted of errands, grocery shopping and accounting. Parcels went to the post office, money was deposited in the bank and we have water, chocolate, chips and toilet paper in the house. We are set. Then the accounting. It is HST remittance day and I just finished. I really need to learn that I should do this throughout the month and not wait until the day it is due.

While working the TV was on CNN. My thoughts are with everyone in the path of the storm. It doesn't look good. Hopefully Sandy decides to die down and everyone will be safe.

My knitting is sitting beside me calling my name. There are about 70 rows to go and the first section will be done. That is my goal for this evening.

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

The scarf in st st will be nice and warm. It'll be a cuddly scarf. :)

Lois Evensen said...

That wasn't right. Duh! st st should have been: garter st. *sigh* It's getting late... Or, maybe I'm just getting OLD! ;)