Friday, June 29, 2012

Spud and Chloe

I decided to pick up some old knitting last night. My cardigan was downstairs and I was upstairs. I took out the Hitchhiker scarf I am making in Noro Taiyo Sock.

This is a pattern that I purchased on Ravelry. It is easy to knit and great for traveling.

Box one of three from madelinetosh arrived today. We received

merino light

-vermillion
-victorian gothic
-thicket
-mansfield's garden party
-well water

sock

-baltic
-opaline
-grenadine
-heuchera
-creme de menthe
-bloomsbury
-flashdance
-onyx
-well water
-alizarin

This is as far as I got yesterday. I thought I was going to finish the post when I got home but it didn't work out that way. We went to my parents to help set things up. They are staying there tonight for the first time and have guests. We got the guest room made up and found some things they needed like pillows. When we left the house Beth and I went for a drive and didn't get home until it was too late to write-okay I was too tired to think.

We have some new Spud and Chloe patterns.

The Wendy Sweater NEW!#9218

Designed by Wendy Bernard
A brilliantly fast knit in Spud & Chloƫ Outer, this pullover with vented sleeves and a deep u-neckline is extremely flattering, even in a bulkier yarn. Knit in the round, from the top down with side shaping, this basic pullover will compliment many body types.

New colours of Outer

 7218 Fearless
 7221 Sugar Plum
 7220 Rhino
7219 Buoy

Porch Swing Cardi NEW! #9527

Designed by Elizabeth Trantham
This swingy cardigan, knit from the top down features a pretzel cable at the front edge, and an awesome standup collar. Who wouldn’t want a cardigan like this?
Knit in Spud and Chloe Sweater

New Colours of Sweater

 7526 Tiny Dancer
 7527 Billiard

7528 Life Jacket

My computer needs to be charged so I'm going to hit Publish, plug the computer in and do some straightening in the store. 

No comments: