Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Busy Knitters

Lynda and Wannietta have been busy. It's always a happy day when Mr. Canada Post brings in boxes from them.

Another Color Affection

Knit in tosh merino light
-opaline
-cathedral
-terrarium

Misty Scarf from Kidsilk Haze Stripe Collection

Design by Kaffe Fassett

2 colours of Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe-1 ball each

Jetty
A scoop neck sleeveless tunic with fold over ridged collar. A-line silhouette and shaping before armholes make for a flattering fit.

Classic Elite book 9168 Harbor

I know that the spelling is wrong but Classic Elite is an American company and I took it how they spelled it. It is the same with Color Affection. It is hard to write these words without the letter U. Do I spell it the British way or as the pattern is written??
Classic Elite Seedling Handpaint
Part of the Verde Collection of eco-friendly yarns, Seedling is a machine washable organic cotton in both solid and handpainted colors.Seedling's organic fiber is more robust and less stressed by chemicals than non-organic cotton, which increases its absorbency and color intensity.
The dogs went to their hair dresser today. Roko has really thick hair so Beth decided to have him shaved for the summer. I'm afraid that I will laugh when I see him tonight.

My Breezy Cardigan did not progress as planned last night. I'm hoping to get the bottom ribbing done this afternoon. That means putting the computer away and getting the needles clicking.

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

The shawl at the top is my favorite in this group. It looks very cozy for a winter evening in front of the fire. :)

Anonymous said...

Lol pictures of Roko please!!!