Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Bigger on the inside

What a beautiful day out there today. It started out shaky. When I woke up it was raining and not too warm. I had to turn the heat on when I got to work because it was freezing in the store. The heat is off now and the sun is shining. I want to play outside. :)

While I was in Toronto on Sunday I picked up more Frill Seeker Precious Metal.
One ball and 10 stitches makes one scarf.
If you use 6-7 stitches then you can get two scarves out of one ball.



Earlier today I sent out a Shawl Yarn newsletter. Today's issue was about Bigger on the inside from Kate Atherley.

If you don't receive the newsletter you can download it here.

Kate will be in the store on Saturday May 26 teaching three workshops. There is still room in all her classes. I did a blog post about it last week but if you missed it click here and it will take you to Kate's classes and the homework she would like you to do before coming.

Tonight we are going shopping with the parents for dining room furniture. Urban Barn again.
This is the dining room table they chose. There has been a lot of discussion over the chairs but I have a feeling that these are the ones they pick. My dad loves shopping at Urban Barn. It is right beside 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. It isn't hard to keep my dad happy.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Lovely dining room set. I would worry about all the white here when the grands come to visit. ;)

I also love the pattern in the blue shawl. So nice!