Sunday, March 25, 2012

For Mom and Dad

It's another beautiful day. Beth and I went for a drive to see mom and dad's new house. They are moving into a townhouse in June. It's been a while since dad has been through it and mom hasn't been inside yet.
 From the loft looking down to the great room.
 The master bedroom.
The townhouse will be stucco. There are some townhouses finished with people living in them. The ones with this colour stone have grey stucco.

Beth never went through the model home so I took her to see that as well.

Then we stopped at the grocery store. I made Beth step up for the picture. People were gathering and laughing at her. :)
There is no knitting to report. I had a migraine during the day yesterday and my head didn't want me to knit last night. I went to bed early and today all effects of the migraine are gone. I'm going to get back to it now. The Trendsetter vest needs to be finished for the Frolic and I don't want to leave it to the last minute like I normally do. Procrastination is definitely a word in my dictionary. Sometimes the challenge to see if I can really do it is exciting but I'm going to take a new approach this show.

No comments: