Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sleeve is growing

After closing the store last night Beth and I went for a drive. Our good friend from New Zealand was in Toronto for the weekend on business. We don't get to see Oliver very often so it was a no brainer to have dinner with him. It was close to ten when we got home and I pulled out my knitting. At one I made myself go to bed. It was one of those nights where I could have kept knitting until dawn.

My sleeve is growing. I am using two balls for the sleeve-two rows of one and then two rows of the other. At first it was looking stripy but now I am happy with how the colours are blending.

This afternoon we have the Daytona 500 and the finish of the match play in golf. Can I get it done??

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, yes, I have great faith that you will get it finished. Love the color!