Saturday, November 12, 2011

That Darn Noro

I got a little carried away with my knitting last night. I couldn't stop. At 12:30 I said enough and went to bed. It's that darn Noro. You want to do a few more rows so you can see the next colour.

I couldn't figure out how to put the scarf on my friend so that you could see everything. By Monday I should have it long enough to wrap around and hang down.

Here are the bookshelves. Beth didn't do any last night so I told her that she has three to do today. Let's see how well she listens. :)

Before you go away do you start looking online to see what the weather is going to be? Every morning I look to see what it is going to be in Vegas next week. Sorry-I'm working in Fahrenheit here. It started out 60 and rain. Then 66 and sunny. Then 62. Today it was 50 and rain. Seriously. Please decide what it is going to be so I know what clothes to pack.

I'm home from work. No new bookshelves. Beth went to work today and she is on her way to do the grocery shopping. I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow.

My scarf is calling so I'm moving upstairs to relax and knit. That darn Noro. :)

2 comments:

Candice said...

Yum! It is just stunning. When finished, will it wrap around the neck in a layered effect?

Julie said...

Candice
It can wrap in a layered effect. I have also seen it wrapped once and the tails hang down in a cascade.