Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sleep and lots of it

I told you yesterday that I was tired. I got home from work last night at 8pm and went right to bed. The thought process was to nap. I slept until 2:30, woke up, let the dogs out and went back to sleep. The alarm went off at 7 and I still didn't get out of bed for another 45 minutes. I guess I was a bit tired.

This week we will start receiving new colours from Sirdar. Baby Bamboo should be in the shipment coming on Tuesday. There are four new colours.
166
165
164
163
New patterns will not be in the shipment. I was told they won't be here until the beginning of August.

Neckwarmer from Malabrigo Book 3
Also coming this week are seven colours of Rasta from Malabrigo. Why am I excited that this is coming in when the weather is so hot outside? The yarn is impossible to get. If the supplier receives a shipment then we have to take it right away. If we wait, even a week, they will be out of stock again. One skein will make a great cowl. Take a look at this pattern suggestion on Ravelry.

Interweave Knits weekend has arrived.
Simple stitches for spring, colorful yarns and easy lace for summer, tweedy cables and bright colorwork for fall, and pretty little embellishments for winter keep you knitting all year long.
See all the photos (and bonus photos) from the magazine.

It's almost closing time. I'm not heading home but walking down the street to Hanley's Eyewear. My mom wants me to help her pick out frames. You know it is going to cost me money because I am going to see some that I want.

No comments: