Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Mardi Gras

When I woke up this morning there was an email letting me know that a new Jenny Watson Noro book has arrived in Toronto. I hope to have it in the store on Friday. 

Of course there are amazing designs in the book. Jenny Watson does not disappoint.

This is Tanabata-a new yarn for spring. We have a vest hanging in the store knit up in Tanabata and I really like the yarn.

Nobori is the other new yarn we brought in for spring.
Artfully hand-dyed in stunning self-striping colorways, Nobori is a heavy worsted weight yarn with a plush, lofty hand. A unique pairing of white nylon tape and a strand of colorful yarn gives Nobori an uncommon and interesting texture.
A very cute vest in Nobori.

Silk Garden Lite. One of my favourite yarns.

Dressy or casual-a cute cardigan/shrug in Taiyo Sock.

The book has twenty designs in all.

It seems that as Beth and I are working through our to-do list it is getting longer. Today I am running a few errands for my parents. Beth is staying at the house waiting for Home Depot to deliver our barbecue and patio furniture. Hopefully all chores will be done early so we can get back on the golf course.

No comments: