Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy Fourth of July

Golf this morning was a lot of fun. Beth and I both played very well. Our team was the best before handicap by 3 strokes over a team of all men. We had one man and three ladies. We won overall with handicap as well. Our prize was a gift certificate to the pro shop so we went and bought our dad a new golf shirt.

Beth is at the airport meeting our friends. I wasn't feeling good so I stayed back to have a nap. It could be because there were fireworks going off until midnight last night all around our house.

Four teenage girls are arriving soon so there will be lots of noise for the next few days.

I starting writing about a new yarn from Debbie Bliss last week. Since I don't have much to tell you today I am going to show this great new yarn.

These are the shades of Riva we will be receiving in our first shipment.


Of course there will be a book from Debbie with many great patterns including:

Shrug


Cropped Sweater

Granddad Cardigan

Lace Edged Dress

No comments: