Saturday, June 25, 2011

The kids are going to be sorry

Last night John, Lynda and the four girls came over. We have a lot of fun with the kids and like to have a game to play with them. Beth and her sick mind always comes up with something. It started out with us telling the girls that they will have to cook dinner for us one night. The kids decided that they didn't want to cook dinner but Miss B said that the kids should waitress. It turned into the kids doing chores all week. Every day a child is assigned to an adult and at the end of the day the child will be ranked on how well they did their chores. The next day we have a new kid. At the end of four days we will total their rankings to see who won. Yes there is a prize for everyone-we can't make them work for nothing.  :)

Mini messenger peacock 2
Namaste put some great pictures of the new Mini-Messenger bag on Facebook. I have been carrying Beth's all week and I'm not sure she will be getting it back. It is lighter than I thought it would be, even with my computer in it.
Mini messenger peacock
The bag is coming in Black, Eggplant, Lime, Peacock and Red. I know that I want Eggplant but I think there might be one or two more. I can't wait to see how I like it when I fly next week.

I did not get any knitting done last night. We were busy booking a car and finding other things to do with the kids. Of course there will be mini golf. And yes it will be some sort of competition. Myrtle Beach has an excellent aquarium so we will spend an afternoon there. There is a boardwalk on the waterfront in downtown Myrtle that we need to check out as well. I haven't been to the beach downtown in at least twenty years. I am sure there will be a few changes. Broadway at the Beach and ice cream at Ben and Jerry's is a must as well.

It is now 8pm. Dinner is finished-I made amazing hamburgers on the barbecue. It is TV and knitting time. I should get to the keyholes and have pictures tomorrow.

No comments: