Sunday, June 26, 2011

The best laid plans

I thought that I was going to sit and knit all day today. Didn't happen. It was a nice afternoon so I sat outside and read. I don't get to do that very often and it was very relaxing. There was a nap in there as well.

I took a close up of Scalene so that you can see the start of the keyhole shaping. I put stitches on a stitch holder and then cast on that number of stitches on the following row. After 22 rows the first keyhole is done. Then the stitches on the holder are knit for 22 rows. There will be holes going vertically and horizontally. Very easy to do. When I read through the pattern the first time it made absolutely no sense but when you get there it is so simple. Maybe I will get it done tonight.

There is a long to do list for tomorrow. The week before going away is always busy. I need to get the store in order for the ladies. Other chores include bank (one, two and three), dry cleaners, drug store, a quick trip to Limeridge Mall..... Now I have made myself tired again thinking about it. Time to knit!!

No comments: