Monday, June 20, 2011

Beautiful Day

It was a beautiful day in Ancaster and it was my day off.  That can only mean one thing.  I talked Beth into taking the afternoon off and we went golfing.  This is the tenth tee at Dundas.  It was a good warm up for our trip to Myrtle Beach at the end of next week.

Mom forwarded me an email that she received from Myrtle Beach.  This is from their neighbour's back yard.

From the main road into the golf course is about 5 miles. It is forest the whole way. Mom and dad have talked about seeing bears and we just laugh at them.  There really are bears!

It's like he is posing to have his picture taken.  Everyone has been asked to take down their bird feeders because the bears love bird food.

I hope they decide to visit somewhere else while we are there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie,
Do you have any idea what the Betty Boop purse will retail for?

It is gorgeous!

Julie said...

I haven't worked the total price out yet. Will get on it and should have an answer later today.

It is even better looking in person!!

Julie said...

The kit will retail for $215.
This includes
-yarn
-flowers turn lock
-bag feet
-patent leather handles
-hex frame
-sparkle rivets
-stiff bag bottom

Anonymous said...

Thanks Julie I will put it on my Christmas list!

Colleen