Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's Over

For the past month I have been in a bit of knitting funk.  None of my current projects were exciting me and I couldn't figure out what I wanted to knit.  I knew it was going to be lace and I wanted to use a new yarn for spring.  It ended last night while going to sleep.

I am going to knit The Lace Cardi-a Fiber Trends pattern (FT463).  I knit this a few years ago and liked the finished cardigan.

The pattern is very well easy to follow.  The lace is charted as well as written out in words.

This time the yarn of choice is Savannah from Rowan.
Colour 934 Wild
Needles 5mm

This colour will look great with black and brown.

Now that the funk it is time to start.

Okay, I need to swatch (gasp) before I can start but I hope to cast on later today.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The cardi looks great for Spring. :)