Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Little Cake

Another scarf has been finished for the Knitter's Fair. 12mm needles and 1 skein of Aspire Super Chunky. Very easy.

Today Louisa Harding's new book Little Cake arrived.

Wimberry and Hingcliffe are knit in the new yarn Willow-Merino, Silk and Alpaca.

My truck was in for servicing today. Beth and I picked it up at 6pm and went out for a quick bite to eat at Lick's. We got home and I went straight to bed. My cold isn't going away and I know that this weekend is going to be busy!! Since waking up I have blocked my Cora scarf and am finishing this blog post. I am going to spend a few minutes in front of the Mac finishing price tags for the show. Then we are going to try watching the new Melrose Place. Of course we watched every episode the first time around.

No comments: