Friday, September 04, 2009

Late to the party again

I sat down last night and started to write a post. After a few lines I hit backspace and erased it all. I thought that after watching TV for a bit I would come up with something to write. Didn't happen.

The knitting on Iris is done. Now I need to sew the sweater together. Unfortunately I have a cold-sewing isn't my favourite thing when I am feeling good so there is no way I am going to be doing it today.

I started this scarf last night with the new Noro Vintage. The pattern is from BrooklynTweed's blog. Many of you have already knit this scarf using Silk Garden and the finished result is amazing.

Another shipment of Noro yarns arrived yesterday. Silk Garden colour 84 is back in stock. This is shades of reds. We have had it on order for over a year and surprise!!!

I better run and get ready for work. Cathy is working with me today so that we can get some kits made for next weekend.

No comments: