Thursday, July 16, 2009

No new projects

I guess I should have saved the second post from Tuesday and used it on Wednesday.

I am proud to tell you that I still haven't started a new project. I try not to walk past the Noro. :)

Car shopping started on Monday and ended yesterday. The Expedition I am driving is leased and I am going to buy it out. My dealer priced me a 2010 Edge and Expedition. The monthly payments on a new Edge are the same as I am currently paying for my Expedition and the payments for an Expedition have gone up by 50%. The odometer on my truck hasn't reached 40,000 kms yet-it has some good years left.

My day started very early today because The British Open is on TV. Coverage starts at 7am. It is amazing how much work you can accomplish when you wake up early. Bills were paid, mail orders done and I even made a lunch to bring to work.

The slingbox is on while I am writing this. What a great invention. My other chores today include adding the remaining Spud & Chloe patterns to the website. They are at the bottom of the Featured Patterns page.

Lovey Dovey Top knit in Spud & Chloe Sweater. The top/dress goes from size 6 months to 8 years.


Lulu Leggings in Spud & Chloe Fine.

Who is going to be leaving Big Brother tonight? I hope it is Chima-she is so whiny!! It didn't take long for the infighting to start on some of the teams. Ronnie getting caught playing both sides is funny. He is so smart and knows how to play the game. On Sundays show he mentioned something about National Champion of Persuasive Speaking (or something close to that). Have you ever heard of that? Why not start out the game being a happy person who tries to get along with everyone? Why put a target on your back the first week? Don't you think that these people would have watched at least one season of the show before applying to go on?

I have stopped updating the website for now and am working on my JSS vest. I should reach the half way point very soon-I want it to be done now!!

No comments: