Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home again

We arrived home about 11pm to a very hot apartment. Beth turned the air off before we left-it was a good idea at the time.

The trip was great. We didn't do a lot but were busy all the time. Beth came home with the same amount of money that she took and I lost a little bit. I didn't do much shopping-no shoes. I did buy cool Ipod portable speakers. These will be great for travelling.

Cathy worked in the store while I was gone. I can't wait to see how much rearranging she did. I am sure it looks great.

Tomorrow morning we are meeting with the lawyer to sign papers and bring him a large amount of money and then Friday is the big day.

Have a good weekend-it is a long one here in Canada.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Only one more sleep until you get your new place! Hooray!!