Friday, December 08, 2017

All My Stitches

Match & Move is growing. I'm almost at the end of my increases. That marks being 1/3 of the way finished. I will have 5 wedges during the increases and then 5 wedges after.

Here are a few more of the new colours coming from Hedgehog so that you can start making your wish list.
Goblin is all moody grays with a hint of green and speckles.
Parklife is a complex green with pinks, yellows and so much more. 
Piggy Bank is a bright and cheerful multi, both variegated and speckled. 
Did you know that Beata of Hedgehog Fibres has a new pattern called All My Stitches?
A slightly different take on the ombré shawl, All My Stitches is a shallow triangular shawl with an integrated i-cord border. You will be using two strands of fingering weight held together throughout the project. 
There is no striping of the yarns involved, only soothing meditative rows of endless garter stitch! I used four colours, but you can use as many as you’d like, even incorporating odds and ends from your stash.
This shawl is going to be the perfect project to play with the new colours.


I have tracked the parcel and our needles will be should be here late Monday afternoon.

The special edition sets will be available in Umber and Indigo.

Now it's knitting time. The Great American Baking Show has been taped and Beth is already watching.

No comments: