Saturday, December 12, 2015

New Cowls

We have new samples in the store. I've been busy!
Pattern: Ombre Cowl Hood (free on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 balls of Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe - I used colour 361

Pattern: Lorenzo's Leisure (free on Ravelry)
Yarn: Canyon from Dream in Color - this is the December Dream Club

Two finished products means I get to start something new.

My pictures are smaller today and I couldn't figure out why. When I got home I took out my phone to get a picture and I had it on the wrong setting. It was bothering me all afternoon - I thought that blogger had changed it's settings but it was me.

Beth assembled our kitchen bench this afternoon.
Now we're ready for Christmas dinner. Eight people can sit here and we will set up a folding table for the rest. I'm sitting at the bench to write and it's surprisingly comfortable. I'm not sure I want to sit on it for hours on end but it will be good for dinner.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The table looks lovely. And, I love cowls. There is so much sense in having a scarf that can't slip off or get tangled up when driving or picking up dog poop. ;)