Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Rainy Day in Vegas


This was the view from my window at 8am. Yuck! I had planned on doing some walking today. Probably not now.

And this was in the afternoon.



I ‘borrowed’ this picture from the Frabjous Fibers Instagram feed. The fabulous shawl is knit with one Blossom. We have great colours in stock and will let you know when this pattern is available.







I’m back in the room after touring for the afternoon and then dinner.

This was my dinner at Eataly. Prime Rib and roasted potatoes. I highly recommend eating at Eataly if you are in Vegas. The food is good. The staff are amazing. Everyone is friendly and very knowledgeable. If they can’t answer your questions they will find someone who can. 

The rain stopped this evening so I walked home. 




Oops - back to my hotel. Beth laughs because I say I’m home when I get back to the Mirage. It’s like home. I walk into Starbucks and they know my order. 

I have a few rows of knitting in me tonight before bed. I’m pretty much packed to come home. It’s great to get away for a few days but it’s always good to get home.

No comments: