Sunday, July 29, 2018

Primrose Adelaide

Time Trades is growing. It would be further if I didn't have a really long afternoon nap today. The third colour is showing a bit more red/burgundy than it is. That's what happens when you take pictures at 11pm inside.

Wednesday afternoon I received a surprise email. Primrose Adelaide is ready and on the way to us. That was so quick. I didn't think we would see the yarn until late August. According to UPS we should see the yarn on Tuesday.
Dirty Pool Toys
Animal
Jungle Bungalow
 Istanbul
 Batty
Just For Kicks
Tamagotchi
Moonstone
-Fingering weight  
-100% Superwash merino  
-435 yards / skein  
-single ply  
-115 gram skein
I have my laptop with me and will try and get the yarn on the website before I get home. Try. I can't wait to see the colours in real life. I have images in my head of Istanbul and Moonstone together for a Time Trades.

Now I must get to sleep. I have a repair man coming at 9am. I need to get to breakfast and back before he gets here. Yes, I could make breakfast. I have a full kitchen. But, I don't have groceries. Cracker Barrel does a much better job with French Toast than I can.

No comments: