Saturday, July 28, 2018

I'm Here

I made it safe and sound. The flight was very rough. It's a good thing that Beth wasn't with me - she doesn't fly well.

At 8am I looked at border wait times. Queenston-Lewiston (the closest border crossing to the airport) was already a 40 minute wait. I was afraid that at 9:30 it would have been longer so I crossed at the Rainbow Bridge. I stopped at Duty Free and this is the view from the parking lot. It was such a beautiful day. I was kind of sad that I was in a hurry and I couldn't stay and watch. It doesn't matter how many times you see the Falls you are still amazed by it.

It turns out that I should have stayed. I was at the airport by 10am for a 2:40pm flight so I went to the Outlet Mall. After spending more than I should have I sat at Panera Bread for a while and knit. 
I accomplished more that I thought I would today. Two more rows and I'm into the third colour.
I'm really enjoying the knitting. Not too hard but a bit of lace to keep it interesting.

Now it's time for bed. I didn't really do anything today but I'm worn out. I'm also afraid that if I start on my knitting I might go for a few hours.

No comments: