Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Gossip

I like to put things off until the last minute. Or even after the last minute. Today I spent some time working on the website getting it ready for our next order from Hedgehog. The colour swatches are up and ready for the yarn to arrive. I'm hoping two weeks at the latest.
Gossip - I can't wait for this colour to arrive. It is so vibrant. It screams happy to me.
Beach Bunny
Deja Vu
Sorbet

My knitting didn't grow any further last night. Brother vs Brother sucked me in. I brought it to work for a better picture.
The Amazing Race Canada is taping. Another show that is going to suck me in. 

We're done and it looks like another great season. Picking a team might be hard - they all look like really nice people. I just joined in the third colour. Two and a half rows until the split. I'm very excited. It's moving along quicker than I thought it would. 

It's bed time. Tomorrow I want to be awake and alert at work. I need to start planning our booth for the Knitters' Fair. The show is going to be here soon. Hand dyed yarns take time to arrive so I need to make sure we have enough to fill our booth :)
Save the date! We hope you will join us on Saturday, September 8th, 2018, at the Kitchener Aud. 2018 marks the 26th anniversary of the Fair, and the 32nd anniversary of the K-W Knitters' Guild
Did you know that we are the only vendor who has been at every Knitters' Fair?

1 comment:

Karen said...

I knit like a mad woman when my shows are on!!