Monday, July 30, 2018

Alpaca Classic

We're just a few days away from the fall Rowan arriving in the store. I talked about one section of Rowan Magazine #64 - here are some garments from the second section. Alpaca Classic.










We will have the new colours and books for sale on August 1. 

We've had rain all day. I feel bad for families here on vacation. About an hour ago we received a message on the security system that there was a tornado warning. It has passed but we are still going to see thunderstorms all evening.

I had lunch at River City Cafe. It looks like a dive but the burgers are awesome.


The rainbow was out when I stopped for a tea.
This is the road to my house. The top picture was out the driver's side window. The bottom out the windshield. It's hard to believe the difference in the sky.
Now I'm in for the evening. A bit of knitting and some work on the website. I have added a few of the new Rowan magazines for preorder. We will be shipping on Thursday. The new colours of Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze are up as well. I will add quantities on Wednesday morning before getting on the plane.

Big Surprise - two boxes are arriving from Hedgehog tomorrow. Poor Lynn. She is going to have so much yarn to unpack.

The website is ready for the Adelaide from Primrose. Here are two more colours that will be in the box.

Dolores
Smoking Gun

I'm saving pictures of my shawl for tomorrow. I didn't accomplish a lot today. I'm finishing Love it or List it then bed. For some reason I was up at 6:30 this morning and didn't have a nap today. I'm exhausted.

No comments: