Wednesday, February 08, 2017

#yarnlovechallenge


I'm a little late to the party. This was started on Ravelry at the beginning of February. If you are on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter you might see some of your friends participating and using #yarnlovechallenge in their posts.

1. Introduction
Most of you know about my store but if you don't here it is briefly. I learned to knit when I was 4. When I was 8 I decided that I was going to have a yarn store. We opened when I was 19 and are now in our 30th year. I still love getting up everyday and going to work.

3. Currently Making


5. Community
One of the highlights of our year is Knitting Camp. Some of our Campers have been with us for years. They live far and wide and we only meet up once a year. We love to have new Campers join us as well. The more the merrier - lots of people spending the weekend together bonding over knitting.

7. Stripes
Outline is blocked and now the ends need to be sewn in. I had many things to choose from for stripes - I like to knit with colour.

8. Where I craft
My table in the store with three projects and notes.

A newsletter went out yesterday morning and I've been receiving feedback that people didn't get it. If your email address ends in bell.net or sympatico.ca, can you let me know if you received it or not? 

You can download it here...

Here is the link to January's newsletter - a lot of people missed this one too...

Now it's time to get back to my knitting. We're going to watch a new show on the W Network called Imposters. 

No comments: