Thursday, February 09, 2017

Spring Colours

One Evolution Kit from Wendy will make this great shawl. I'm showing the pictures again because new kits are on the way in beautiful spring/summer colours. They should be here early next week.

Scarf/shawl kit in a box. Super soft, hand knotted colour changing yarn (the colour change is produced by dyeing each colour separately and then hand tying set lengths of yarn together), packaged to work straight from the box.

50% cotton/50% acrylic

Island



Sunrise



Sunset

 
 
Beth's hat is finished and all the ends are sewn in.
Knit in all 21 introductory Woolstok colors, this striped slouch hat is light enough to be worn in any season. As fun to knit as it is to wear.
The 21 Color Slouch is sure to be a hit for yourself or as a gift. 

Clue #2 for the Ambah MKAL came late this afternoon. I was very sad because my knitting was at home and I couldn't get started. My chores for the evening are done so I can sit down with a cup of tea and get working.

No comments: