Sunday, February 21, 2016

Holly

When I was writing about ponchos yesterday I remembered the most beautiful poncho that Jane knit for me. It is in storage but I'm going to get it pulled out. It's perfect for spring days when you need something on but don't want a heavy sweater.
Pattern: Holly by Kaffe Fassett (Rowan Magazine #50)
Yarn: Rowan Felted Tweed
This breathtaking oversized tunic has been designed by Kaffe Fassett with an autumunal leaf motif.

Thanks to all who donated to the Food Drive and thank you to my suppliers who donated. Here are the winners.

The winner of the gift basket is Kathy Z.
The winner of the Offhand Designs bag is Rebecca S.
The three store gift certificates were won by Kathleen H. Sally H and Rochelle J.

The Food Drive Committee thanks everyone as well and please remember us next February when we do this again.


3 comments:

Yvette said...

As soon as I saw the photo I said,
"Is that a Kafe Fassett?"
Unmistakable.

Lois Evensen said...

Ooooh, pretty!

Diane said...

WoW!!! Stunning!!