Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fantastic

I meant to post yesterday but this got in the way.
The team I was on beat Beth's team and I wasn't working. It was a perfect day.....

Until it was almost dark. Then the fireworks started and the dogs went crazy. The vet suggested giving them Benadryl to knock them out. (Please check with your vet before trying this at your house) It worked after a while. They were so tired that they couldn't even think about the noise. Unfortunately the same didn't happen for me. The neighbours behind us let them off until close to midnight. Needless to say I'm a bit tired today.

This morning I met with my Rowan sales rep. There are some great yarns and books coming for fall. 

Beth is sitting beside me poking away. Her felted aquarium is taking shape. There were rules to my taking pictures. I couldn't do it on the kitchen counter. I had to move them to the couch so that I could get everything in. I was told 'Make sure you say that this is a work in progress!!'. Noted. There are kits for other fish on the way so right now she is working on coral. 
I stopped typing for a minute and Beth asked what was wrong. I told her that I was thinking what to write next. This is not a lie. She said 'Did you write about how fantastic my work is?' I told her I hadn't so now she is upset. This is very serious business!!

No comments: