Friday, June 07, 2013

On our way

We're sitting in the airport killing time until our flight. You never know about traffic or border wait times so we are very early.

Unfortunately the Wifi isn't working in the airport so I won't be able to post until we get to Myrtle. Actually, it hasn't worked the past four or five times that I've been here.

I'm going between writing and knitting. Here is my sleeve so far. There is an hour until we board so it should grow.

Here are a few pictures from the airport. These show how small the Niagara Falls airport is. Security is closed. And the sign is very high quality. :)

Three departures today. One tomorrow and Sunday.

While I was taking pictures (looking like a tourist) I took one of my new bag.

Laptop, wallet, phone, knitting, airplane treats and my iPad.

The wifi is working now. I can tweet but I can't get emails. Really weird. I guess that means no working. :)

By the weather forecast I think there could be lots of knitting in the near future.

I'm going back to my knitting and people watching. It's amazing what some people think are acceptable clothes to wear in public.

 

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, yes, I know what you mean. I spend plenty of time watching people and knitting, too. :) It's amazing what people will wear on a cruise ship. I am sure they wouldn't be caught dead wearing those things anywhere near where someone would know them!

Have a super trip!

Lois