Thursday, September 06, 2012

Packed

We are packed for the Knitters' Fair.
This is just a part of what we are taking. The other end of the store has many boxes and bags too.

I hope it all fits in the van tomorrow. :) It looks like a lot but when I look at my list of what we are taking I'm afraid we don't have enough to fill the booth. Dilemma!!

Mr. Canada Post brought in a box from Prism this morning. More Stuff and Plume. There was also a sample of the Lush Cowl. It is in shades of browns - absolutely fabulous. I quickly made kits and they are packed for the Frolic. Kim had the cowl on and it looked great on her. She will be wearing it on Saturday.

There are seven kits packed including these three colours of Layers Stuff. Layers Stuff is like Wild Stuff with lots of texture and glitz but without the eyelash.
 Slate
 Plumberry
Shale

This morning I was awake at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep. I checked my emails and someone had sent me an email about a tosh yarn. I looked on my phone and found something that I didn't know. If you look at the screen shot for my phone there are more madelinetosh and Rowan yarns than what you can see on the screen. On your computer you can scroll down the list but on the iPhone or iPad you couldn't. You could only look at what was displayed. I can now scroll on my iPhone. Just swipe in the box (i.e. Rowan) and it will let you see all Rowan yarns.

Korey (my web guy) and I had a discussion earlier today about the website. He wants to redo the whole thing. There are many new features that he wants to add. The site will be more user friendly and easier for me to change and update. Shade cards can be added easier, the news section on the front page will be updated quicker and I can update the yarn quantities faster. We are also going to change how we accept payment online. Right now we are using paypal but we are going to change-many people tell me that they don't want to use paypal.

Now I need to get back to the Catherine Cowl. Five more rows and I am done.

No comments: