Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chunky Scarf

There isn't much knitting to show. I got part way through my project last night and then ripped it out this morning. It has been restarted and I like it better now. It doesn't look like much but it is going to be a thick, chunky scarf.

Debbie Bliss Winter Garden
Rowan Cocoon
Misti Alpaca Chunky

The scarf is garter stitch-one row of A, one row of B and then one row of C. When done I will add fringes of one of the yarns.

Tomorrow morning we will be up early to watch the Ryder Cup so I should have some more rows done when I get to work.

I'm sorry to say that I have been glued to The Young and The Restless for the past few days. Over the past few weeks I watched a bit and knew that Victor was missing. Sharon was pulling some crazy stunts. When I was grocery shopping on Monday I saw the front of a magazine at the checkout and read what was happening. I had to watch. It was great and I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. I'm not going to say anything else in case you are taping to watch on the weekend.

I better get to bed. Golf starts at 8am.

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Great colors, but I just can't get into chunky yarn.... Not sure why.

Unknown said...

Y na R has highs and low s'eh, they seem to have a good story line going right now..
glad victor's back, nicky's with him and I hope sharon get's what's comoing to her though she'll likely wiggle out as always!


love the scarf!
wish I lived close enough to get in on some of the fun you have at your shop

donna