Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sewing in Ends

Gnarled Oak is almost done. I'm about half way done sewing in my ends and then I need to graft under the arms.

This is the shawl pin I picked. A newly finished cardigan deserves a new pin-not one of the old ones from the drawer. :) I can justify anything.

Tosh Chunky found a home. Wish it was at my house but it isn't.

We have
-cove
-smokey orchid
-william morris
-well water
-cousteau
-tart
-kale

Yummy!

Somehow many bags of yarn came home with me today. 
-tosh dk in lowland so that I can make another Gnarled Oak. I won't start it right away but I can sleep better knowing the yarn is at home. It's hard to believe but I don't really have a stash at home. There are many works in progress but not much yarn that isn't on needles.
-the Trendsetter vest that I am working on for the Frolic
-3 skeins of tosh vintage in Volga (shades of blue) to make Tiny Tea Leaves. I really enjoyed working on an easy garment in stocking stitch. Sometimes it is nice to have knitting that you don't have to think about.

Now I need to get the wool winder out and wind some balls of yarn.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

The baby sweater is so very sweet! I agree it's nice to have a no brainer stitch project at least once in awhile. :)