Monday, March 05, 2012

No More Grey

This morning was a trip to see Trish. I washed the grey out of my hair. :) After a quick visit to see Jane in the store and then Beth in her warehouse I headed to Guelph. I got the fabrics I needed (plus enough for another quilt) at Greenwood Quiltery.

I asked if I could take some pictures to share with you. These are made out of Batik fabrics. I have a small problem with the Batiks-I want them all!!
There was a kit for this quilt but I showed some restraint and only bought the pattern. I have enough Batiks from last trip there to make it.



This is the Amy Butler section. The fabrics that I am currently working with came from here.
On my way home I stopped by Beth's warehouse to help her pack boxes. She helps me out so it is only fair to help her when she needs it. We just got home and I'm heading downstairs for an hour of sewing before moving upstairs to watch the finale of Top Chef. The sleeve is progressing. I really thought I would have it done on the weekend but my sudden need to sew has gotten in the way.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that store too! Always come out with more them I need. :)